Why am I having such horrible results after working so hard..?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Zziko0

Reaction score
WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE SUCH F*CKED UP LUCK... There are the stats for 15 days. 15!!

Impressions: 167
Clicks: 164
Downloads: 10
Earnings: $4.17
EPC: $0.03
CR: 6.10%

I optimized my offers well so it can't be from them. I am taking care of my videos ( a total of 12 videos for now ) and 2 of them are on first page. I have at least 100 unique visitors to my site. SO WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE SUCH RESULTS :@ :@ :@

Riven

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
There are several things that can cause this; Low paying Countries, video not optimized or Landing Page doesn't look good, OR poor traffic quality.

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Don't just stick to one niche! Keep working and the results will come eventually.
By the way, what network do you use? Sometimes changing networks can improve one's results too.

Ignore

Reaction score
I think you website / program is LQ.
After seeing again another survey, they'll do the survey from the website/video with the highest quality.

J@bz

Reaction score
your offers probably suck, you are getting traffic from countries which don't convert very well or pay low. Try optimizing them better or use another network with better converting offers.

and are you sure your niche has good amount of traffic?

Zziko0

Reaction score
My videos are HQ. I take my time while creating them and I don't work on one niche. I get my traffic from 12 different videos for 12 different things. My landing page is with good quality and my widget is custom made by me in photoshop. It looks perfect and if I got on that landing page I would download.

EDIT: I use cleanfiles.

Mr White

Reaction score
Have alook at your landing pages, see what your bounce rate is.
If this is high then your page sucks.

It may also be rubbish countries, changing network may help.
It's always worth a try for the remainder of the month.

Zziko0

Reaction score
My niches are good and trending and there are a lot of searches in a month. How can I check my bounce rate? I can't find it in Google Webmaster Tools.

moneys

Reaction score
Zziko0 said:
My niches are good and trending and there are a lot of searches in a month. How can I check my bounce rate? I can't find it in Google Webmaster Tools.

Use google analytics and you will be able to see it.

ridel

Reaction score
I feel your pain, i have been investing more than 60$ in domains, views and all.... made 4$ so far, i got high quality videos and landing pages i guess my niches are just dead or not very popular... they are all in the game hacking section

Top Bottom