Who Uses Viralsocials?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Dmo

Reaction score
I just deposited $5 onto their site and bought 10k HR views. I put 5k HR views on one video and it has been waiting for approval for a very long time now.

Does anyone have any idea on how long it takes?

Dmo

Reaction score
vuli said:
yes, it takes around 24h to aprove the video.

Hey, so my video got approved, but I noticed that it is taking extremely long for the retention views to come through. I paid $5 for 10k views and spent 5k of them on a video and it is taking really long for them to be added.

How long do you think 5k will take to be added?

J a Y

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
innogriti.in
Well it takes time, but lemme tell you its great service ! i have used it in past and extremely satisfied.

Although if you want great results with HR views and value for money go for BigBuddy's service available on this forum also.He is good with his service and support.

Top Bottom