Who owns Opt**l.com and **h.ro (3 char)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Accuracy

Reaction score
Anybody? All 3 of us had a nice flagging competition over the top spot for iTunes gift card generator. I was iTunesAaron, eventually all of us went down, but are the owners of the site members here?

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I didn't really understand your question, why did you censored the domains in title?

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
He is requesting additional information regarding the websites he had a flagging competition which were for rankings on Google with the keyword "iTunes Gift card Generator"

Zack

Reaction score
Razer12 said:
He is requesting additional information regarding the websites he had a flagging competition which were for rankings on Google with the keyword "iTunes Gift card Generator"
He's asking if the people he had the flagging competition with are on this forum.

Accuracy

Reaction score
Zack said:
Razer12 said:
He's asking if the people he had the flagging competition with are on this forum.

Thank you Zack.

boghi

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Accuracy said:
Anybody? All 3 of us had a nice flagging competition over the top spot for iTunes gift card generator. I was iTunesAaron, eventually all of us went down, but are the owners of the site members here?

Did you tried to see whois ? Maybe there is a phone number.Leave them a message saying to enter on cpaelites or just throw to them your skype.Look for the facebook profiles that match the name of who registered the website...

Accuracy

Reaction score
boghi said:
Accuracy said:

Did you tried to see whois ? Maybe there is a phone number.Leave them a message saying to enter on cpaelites or just throw to them your skype.Look for the facebook profiles that match the name of who registered the website...
Private registrations. I tried contacting whoisguard for the info but they wouldn't bulge.

Top Bottom