Who needs BigBuddy?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Satisfaction

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So recently I was considering where to buy high retention YouTube views. Everyone seems to have gone to "BigBuddy" from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- for views, but I found somewhere a lot cheaper and decided to use them. I got a great retention rate from them and I'm glad to say that I'll be using them for every single niche of mine!

3uGz5.png

3uGzZ.png

Caveman

Reaction score
InsaneAir said:
Where did you buy it from?
I'm going to have to ask the same question. If you don't want to share, that's fine, I understand.

OT: Good job on the views man! It always feels good to find a great deal.

Antonio

Reaction score
BigBuddy is over rated. He's got a lot of buyers cuz he censors competition on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
123$ said:
BigBuddy is over rated. He's got a lot of buyers cuz he censors competition on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

Yeah he resells views at a high price.

KarmaPolice

Reaction score
Satisfaction said:
123$ said:

Yeah he resells views at a high price.

Mind sharing the source of the views?

gabemadison

Reaction score
I'm also quite interested in where you get your views too, mind sharing by chance?

BOOBA

Reaction score
Make us happy, Share with us , You post a thread like that and don't give link is not good ahahaha ; D

Thx !

User

Reaction score
Give us a source please. I just took a look at BigBuddy's prices and they are not so bad but still kinda high.

Top Bottom