Who could teach me?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

D

Darster

Hey guys!

I am not interested in PPD just in incentive CPA ...
I am looking for someone who can help me out with YT+CPA!

Someone who earning at least 50$/ day just with youtube traffic...
I will sign up with your refferal link to Adnooka...
Someone who is online on skype and who know how to reach my
first goal with youtube+cpa 50$/day...I am ready working very hard!!

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you're ready to work very hard, if you were, you wouldn't be looking for a mentor. Just give it a try on your own and I'm sure you'll learn better and faster than being mentored. If you have any questions, feel free to ask of course or PM me I'll be happy to answer them, but don't expect anyone to spoonfeed you to make 50$/day.

D

Darster

-qwerty- said:
I don't think you're ready to work very hard, if you were, you wouldn't be looking for a mentor. Just give it a try on your own and I'm sure you'll learn better and faster than being mentored. If you have any questions, feel free to ask of course or PM me I'll be happy to answer them, but don't expect anyone to spoonfeed you to make 50$/day.
I just looking for someone who can help me out sometimes
with few tips...I was in non-incentive area yet with good results but
never used youtube as my traffic source...Now I want to try it...
I reached that goal but I want to reach that now with free traffic on YT...

summer

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I hope you find someone who helps you.
..and Im sure that you will because there are so many nice members here

Top Bottom