Whitehat niches really works.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sedativ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
Hello everybody ! So my story starts few months ago when I was bored.
I was optimizing my offers on Adworkmedia then I saw one offers about: Free AXE Deodorant ( 1.25$ ) and it hit me so I made one blog regarding this niche where I was promoting only this offer.
Because I was bored I didn't even made video promoting the blog , only let it rest in peace , untill 2-3 months when It started getting me leads ( 1-2 per week ).

I just wrote this to tell you guys , you should promote whitehat niches , just select one offer from your CPA network and promote it.

Make blog ---> Video on Youtube ---> Rank it ----> Make money in Whitehat way :D

LFX

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good to hear! Really been wanting to try something like this!

Sedativ

Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
Blog got me leads only from Search Engine traffic ...but if you guys promote it on youtube or do SEO you can earn high amount of money :D

Sedativ

Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
Nope ! As I said in main post I did nothing , I created blog and after that I didn't touched it again because I had quit AWM and when I logged in I saw some leads from that offer :

1012 RP - Axe Sample (Submit) 1 1 $1.25 $1.25 100.00% $1.25

Fnatic

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Switching from Black hat to white hat from all these threads on this forum. :)

Top Bottom