White Hat CPA related questions

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Emancipated

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey people, I try to move to legit niches with PPD/CPA with content locking. Im pretty sure i can scale to $50/day with black hat/fake niches, but its unethical and i dont want to do it. I have few questions:

-How much you earn promoting legit stuff?
-Which traffic methods you use? Facebook? Youtube? Twitter? SEO? All?
-What audience you target? (will mid-aged people do surveys?)
-Saturated vs unsaturated niches / subniches?

If anyone wants to share methods with me im ready to register on CPA Networks under him.

Sorry for my squishy english.

Overflame

Reaction score
1. Depending of how much you work and how good are your niches are, you can earn even 20k per month, but you have to invest in advertising and work to find niches and promote them corectly.
2. I specially recommend Youtube and SEO, from them you get most of traffic, also you can try with torrent method(best website and most used where you can upload your torrent is kat.ph but you can also use others), facebook and twitter...hmm not really, only facebook if you want paid advertising, because you pay very low per click.
3. Greatest countries are US(many people will complete surveys) and FR(because have huge payouts, even $25 per download) and as a big payout also recommend Spain, Netherland, Italy, even Australia :)
4. Recommend you hot niches...but if you have money for advertising, of course saturated niches, but be aware with targeting...

Hope it helps you :)

Emancipated

Reaction score
zoilobalantac said:
how do you do you make $50/day with blackhat niches can you share it with me? a newbie here and i want to learn

Use the forum, there are plenty of good methods.Keep testing niches and you will find good one.

neweaver

Reaction score
zoilobalantac said:
how do you do you make $50/day with blackhat niches can you share it with me? a newbie here and i want to learn

Rank something that is over saturated or find a new niche that is under promoted

Zack

Reaction score
-How much you earn promoting legit stuff?
-Which traffic methods you use? Facebook? Youtube? Twitter? SEO? All?
-What audience you target? (will mid-aged people do surveys?)
-Saturated vs unsaturated niches / subniches?

1) ;)
2) PPV (pop unders), and Mass Mailing.
3) Audience depends on the offer you promote. I would recommend avoiding surveys and e-mail submits, go for CPS/trial offers.
4) Doesn't matter, do what you can. If you find a long-tail keyword that gets a lot of searches and is a buyer keyword, set up a landing page for it. and send $25-100 in test traffic (PPV). When it comes to mailing, you need targeted lists.

Top Bottom