Which PPD/CPA Method is best? [POLL]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Which PPD/CPA Method is best? [POLL]


  • Total voters
    33

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
Hey There,

I'm into PPD since 4th of July and I'm using Cleanfiles (Not happy with them now). Though I have been reading lots of forums like CPAElites, --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, Cleanfiles Forum, FileIce Forum and many other PPD Network Forums.

The thing I found to increase the CR is to choose correct Method.

A. Password Method
Program File locked in zip using password and upload on Mediafire. Once user will download them, They will see a text file with out link and then they will complete the survey and get the Password Text File.

B. PPD Hosting Method
You will upload the program on the PPD Network site only so user have to complete the survey to download the program.

Please Give Your Votes in the Above Poll. If you have any better idea, Post a Reply :)

Please let me know which one will be best?

Thanks
 

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
To be honest, it depends on your niche.
For example, if it is just a pdf that you are promoting, I'd go with the direct PPD Hosting method.
Though, if it's a larger file, you could do better with the password method. Still, people have lost trust in this so called password method as it's been abused.
 

casarat

Member
Joined
August 26, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
i think the file with password method sounds better , the fact that the user will have the downloaded file in his desktop already makes him feel like he's not awasting his time for nothing , so imo in most of the time he's going to fill the survey for the pass
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
Calisthenics said:
To be honest, it depends on your niche.
For example, if it is just a pdf that you are promoting, I'd go with the direct PPD Hosting method.
Though, if it's a larger file, you could do better with the password method. Still, people have lost trust in this so called password method as it's been abused.

Actually I'm getting lots of Clicks and Impressions are really very low.

My CR is just 16 17% Daily :(

I have asked many people about my Landing Page and they all said that landing page is good looking and must convert easily.

I don't know what to do :(

Niche mainly: GTAV


casarat said:
i think the file with password method sounds better , the fact that the user will have the downloaded file in his desktop already makes him feel like he's not awasting his time for nothing , so imo in most of the time he's going to fill the survey for the pass

Kindly vote above :)
 

Diem

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
0
16 - 17 % CR is very good.
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
Diem said:
16 - 17 % CR is very good.

You seriously saying this? :)

Thanks a lot brother. Many people said I have very bad CR :( :( So I just started crying like this :(
 

Diem

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
0
adidam said:
Diem said:
16 - 17 % CR is very good.

You seriously saying this? :)

Thanks a lot brother. Many people said I have very bad CR :( :( So I just started crying like this :(

Well its bad if you are using network which shaves clicks all time :D
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
Diem said:
adidam said:
Diem said:
16 - 17 % CR is very good.

You seriously saying this? :)

Thanks a lot brother. Many people said I have very bad CR :( :( So I just started crying like this :(

Well its bad if you are using network which shaves clicks all time :D

Now what you think?

BKISHrw.png


I'm using Cleanfiles. Do I need to change my network?
 

Heraclitus

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
0
Age
24
adidam said:
I'm using Cleanfiles. Do I need to change my network?

You do. Go with adnooka... The EPL in cleanfiles is shit...

Once you move to another cpa network do some optimization and you'll

get at least double of what you are earning now...if you need help pm me!
 
Top Bottom