Which Network do you think i should pick?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Label

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Adnooka- so i have been on this for a week now and made 80.00 which is alright now that good but its decent. I dont know if i should stay here cause is it any better any where else?

Adworkmedia- I use to use them and got 10 clicks a day with like 4.00 a day which is a great CR (cpa). So i havent used them in a couple months saw a old niche i had up and put in a new link from adworkmedia and the next day had 3 clicks and 2 leads the next day 7 clicks 4 leads, Great CR (CPA). But i dont think adworkmedia is good for ppd and thats what i like to doo :/

What do you guys think?

Calisthenics

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
The one, which makes you more money, obviously!
I'd go with AWM.

Paradoxium

Reaction score
Label said:
Adnooka- so i have been on this for a week now and made 80.00 which is alright now that good but its decent. I dont know if i should stay here cause is it any better any where else?

Adworkmedia- I use to use them and got 10 clicks a day with like 4.00 a day which is a great CR (cpa). So i havent used them in a couple months saw a old niche i had up and put in a new link from adworkmedia and the next day had 3 clicks and 2 leads the next day 7 clicks 4 leads, Great CR (CPA). But i dont think adworkmedia is good for ppd and thats what i like to doo :/

What do you guys think?

Same boat as you (except havn't made any money), let me know what you go with!

InsaneAir

Reaction score
You can try different CPA Networks and see which one works best. If you want to, take a look at AdshiftMedia while your at it. Or if you really want PPD move on to Cleanfiles or something.

mitpat

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Go with Adworkmedia, they have been around for longer plus they have great support. Also look at the quality difference between them, personally I think if someone makes a newer CPA site it should be better as they've started from a blank slate.

Top Bottom