Which is better?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Which is better?

• Total voters

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Okay so I'm about to ask you guys which do you think is better? I need your expertise on this because my niche was taken down by YouTube so I'm planning to make a new one. So which of the following options below fits the best!

For example you a niche and you will upload its video on YouTube

Number 1:

Upload 5 different videos but same niche and point it to your website/blog. So it means that all 5 different videos redirects your potential viewers on a same site/blog.

or

Number 2:

Upload 5 different videos but same niche and create a different website/blog for each video. So it means 1 video = 1 site/blog.

Which one is the best?

Sky

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Why not try both and see which works better?

Repun

Reaction score
I think the 2nd one might work, but try both and see which one works better.

Skouti

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Do the first one because it's easier to create 5 videos than 5 different landing pages.

Just point each video to another keyword because if you point them at the same keyword many people will find the videos and will understand the landing page is a scam.

So go to google keyword tool tick exact type your keyword sort it to Monthly Searches, Pick the 5 highest and there you go!

SugarMaxX

Reaction score
I think 2nd one..Because you will spread your niche on 5 different blogs rather than only one..
If you use only one blog it will have bigger traffic but it will not look so legit if they stumble upon other videos and see that different videos are forwarding to same website..

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
SugarMaxX said:
I think 2nd one..Because you will spread your niche on 5 different blogs rather than only one..
If you use only one blog it will have bigger traffic but it will not look so legit if they stumble upon other videos and see that different videos are forwarding to same website..

This is the best answer for me! :) I've try the choice number 1 and yes it makes some good cash but it's not consistent because it points on the same website and if the user had a bad experience from your 1st video and they saw that the website on the 1st and on the 2nd video were just the same, they won't give a shit! :)

SugarMaxX

Reaction score
JuanMove said:
SugarMaxX said:

This is the best answer for me! :) I've try the choice number 1 and yes it makes some good cash but it's not consistent because it points on the same website and if the user had a bad experience from your 1st video and they saw that the website on the 1st and on the 2nd video were just the same, they won't give a shit! :)
I'm glad I helped! :cool:

Mateusz

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Forum requires 10 posts to vote, -.- . I would go with suggestion 1.

Top Bottom