Where to start with Adnooka and which Content locker ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

leerbusiness

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys i just got accepted by Adnooka but don't know where to start ? Should I start with content locking ? Which one should i use and which one do you guys use ? Free vs Paid ? Any cracked Paid ones and the difference between paid and free ? How do i know which offer to use and do offer change on the Content locker or does it stay the same as the ones i set it ?

Darius

Reaction score
Depends on what you want to do, I use the content locker so I can lock my content, and get paid when people unlock the content by completing a survey, exactly like PPD.

leerbusiness

Reaction score
Yeah I want it to be like PPD, I am using file manager for Adnooka atm then how do i use that in content locker and which one are you using ?

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
You are a beginner, so I suggest you to not to use content locker, because it can easily demoralize you, if you an SEO expert you can use it but if you are not then start earning by uploading a video in youtube and uploading file to file manager.

leerbusiness

Reaction score
I see, yet the file manager do not have a widget ? How can i get a widget with Adnooka ? I am currently getting $25 + perday on CF with widget i know i cannot get that high without a widget

InsaneAir

Reaction score
Don't know what you mean by widget. Do you mean this? :
bRraBhX.png

If yes you should join adshiftmedia :D

leerbusiness

Reaction score
yes that haha I came from PPD sorry CPA noob how can i get that on Adnooka ?

Top Bottom