Where to get clicks at?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Brien

Reaction score
I'm currently doing a method of CPA where basically I get super high CR through really targeted/direct advertising. I need to drop my CR down to the campaigns average CR, any suggestions on how I can do this? Basically I need clicks on my link with no referrer/or I need to set up a blog where people will click on my campaign. Not sure if there are any services that can help me with this.

Brien

Reaction score
Blastoise said:
Surely you can buy just cheap traffic?

Do you think my publisher would think that is fishy? Basically, I get highly targeted leads, with high success rate, that may be against the publishers rules. I just need to make it look legit, and then I can get the leads by myself if you know what I mean.

Top Bottom