Where To Find A Keyword Research Tool For YouTube?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a keyword research tool for YouTube that shows the competition for the keyword plus how many times a month it is searched on YouTube. Anybody know of any besides the YouTube keyword tool? I know of ultimate niche finder, but it's kinda pricey. Any help would be awesome!

No Fear

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
This is exactly what you're looking for: /blackhat-seo/seo-other/529739-dominate-youtube-today-youtube-rank-calculator-keyword-research-tool.html

It's not free but definitely worth the money!

Do you use it a lot? I'm really interested but they don really go into detail of all the features it has.

Calisthenics

Reaction score
No Fear said:
Do you use it a lot? I'm really interested but they don really go into detail of all the features it has.
Yes, it is a great software to analyze different keywords and find new niches, plus it gets updated regularly!
It's worth it knowing all the time you will save because doing it all manually is a pain.

mic141414

Reaction score
yeah interested in knowing more about it

Calisthenics said:
This is exactly what you're looking for: /blackhat-seo/seo-other/529739-dominate-youtube-today-youtube-rank-calculator-keyword-research-tool.html

It's not free but definitely worth the money!

[/quote]

No Fear

Reaction score
All I want is a free tool that tells the competition of a certain niche on YouTube. $35 isn't too bad but the features don't really seem that great.

caesar

Reaction score
Website
www.romancitydirect.co.uk
No Fear said:
All I want is a free tool that tells the competition of a certain niche on YouTube. $35 isn't too bad but the features don't really seem that great.

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

memphis17

Reaction score
No Fear said:
I'm trying to find a keyword research tool for YouTube that shows the competition for the keyword plus how many times a month it is searched on YouTube. Anybody know of any besides the YouTube keyword tool? I know of ultimate niche finder, but it's kinda pricey. Any help would be awesome!

Wordtracker
Google Adwords keyword tool
Youtube keyword tool

I used --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, but you can do it in google's keyword tool. It will be more work than a paid keyword researcher, but it's free.

Top Bottom