Where to buy FaceBook Clickjacking Script?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Stewmath

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
As far as im aware they no longer work, the likejacking ones work but they dont go viral etc.

Share jacking ones no longer work

A7-strohhut

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
you can code it by yourself ;)

set the likescript into a div-container .. then set the opacity of the div-container to 0.

At this time I'm very busy. But I'll code this script as soon as it's possible for me.

BUT likejacking isn't very effective any longer.. because on some browsers clickjacking doesnt work, facebook can detect likejacking and there are already tools which make the invisible like button visible.

Just hit the Thanks - Button to let me know that you still like to have this script. But like I said it isn't very effective anymore.

Regards strohhut.

Stewmath

Reaction score
Doing the two step share and comment works well, but like all other scripts you need a good source of traffic to get it viral.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These type of clickjacking scripts had already been patched by facebook, I am waiting for someone to come up with something new.

Heraclitus

Reaction score
I have information from a very well known member here at CPAelites that this kind of script can be bought from the deep web and it costs 699$.

Many top earners have used it and that includes the mod at this forum that was deleted from here. (Not naming him)

It's extremely illegal and you need offsore hosting that won't give your details out.

rinor4ever

Reaction score
Clickjacking scripts are still working and will live forever. There's not any update by fb in this section.

Anyway people never stuck in those clickjacking scripts where there's something more powerful to spam FB.

A7-strohhut

Reaction score
IndeXer said:
These type of clickjacking scripts had already been patched by facebook, I am waiting for someone to come up with something new.

no ;) it isn't patched.. you can code it by yourself with knowledge about html and a bit javascript :) IT'S STILL POSSIBLE ;)

Top Bottom