Where to advertise?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Blastoise

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Now you need to rank the video well under your keyword so when people search it, they find your video ranked high :)

ttaall1200

Reaction score
Blastoise said:
Now you need to rank the video well under your keyword so when people search it, they find your video ranked high :)

My video ranked high
But no downloads!

Apex

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ttaall1200 said:
Blastoise said:

My video ranked high
But no downloads!

You need to include a bit more information so we can figure out what's the problem. What's the Rank ? (Don't say high). Is it ranked first page, 3rd video? 4th video? be specific.

If you're ranked 'high', then it's probably a low quality video or not believable. Try making a better video, or website.

Good Luck.

Blastoise

Reaction score
Apex said:
ttaall1200 said:
Blastoise said:

My video ranked high
But no downloads!

You need to include a bit more information so we can figure out what's the problem. What's the Rank ? (Don't say high). Is it ranked first page, 3rd video? 4th video? be specific.

If you're ranked 'high', then it's probably a low quality video or not believable. Try making a better video, or website.

Good Luck.

Yeah - test out another video, then track referral clicks on your website using google analytics

ttaall1200

Reaction score
Blastoise said:
Apex said:
ttaall1200 said:
Blastoise said:

My video ranked high
But no downloads!

Good Luck.

Yeah - test out another video, then track referral clicks on your website using google analytics
Rated video on the front page instead of 10
Looking for that keyword 70k!

Top Bottom