Where do you buy your views?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

DutchPride

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Helllo,

I'm currently getting back into CPA After an small break and was wondering where you guys purchase your youtube views to rank your youtube video?

Currently i'm using Vagex, But i also want to know an good seller wich sellls good quality ranking views.

Please comment if you know any.

Thanks in advance.

geealigy

Reaction score
I just tried ruoall from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and I'm happy with the result of his high retention views. My video got removed by youtube after like 1/3rd of the views delivered and he changed the views to my new video immediately after I asked him. Nice service by him imo.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
geealigy said:
I just tried ruoall from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and I'm happy with the result of his high retention views. My video got removed by youtube after like 1/3rd of the views delivered and he changed the views to my new video immediately after I asked him. Nice service by him imo.

Ok, Well i've used bigbuddy twice, Normal and high retention. And they both over - delivered only not happy with the results.
Might try to buy one more time.

Titanium

Reaction score
DutchPride said:
geealigy said:

Ok, Well i've used bigbuddy twice, Normal and high retention. And they both over - delivered only not happy with the results.
Might try to buy one more time.
Do you mean you were unhappy with the results from bigbuddy?
I was thinking about buying from him.

LuckyP

Reaction score
I buy from BB for ranking and for increase views from fiverr.

Top Bottom