Where can I learn VB.Net?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sedativ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
Hello ! I would like to learn VB.Net , i didn't found any link that could me help on google , can someone give me ?:D

Shane

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I recommend thenewboston hes pretty talented :)

Nuutero

Reaction score
I recommend thenewboston too. I'm currently learning C# and progressing well.

vendyz

Reaction score
just watch youtube tutorials daily, daily learn new things, try to implent learned things into softwares / programs.

Soup

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well it depends. Do you want to actually learn how to make more than just simple programs or do you want to make simple programs like fake programs, etc?

If it's just fake, simple programs I suggest Youtube. But if it were like actually learning how to code, look up blogs dedicated to it on Google. Although you can just learn how to make simple programs when learning how to make more complex things, but still.

Tom

Reaction score
i learned in 1 day to make HQ apps. stop looking here in forum. go to VB.net forums and bomb the pros there with questions. and trust me they will answer you. simply save then the codes in a .txt

Top Bottom