Where can i get free YT Custom Comments?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

InsaneAir

Reaction score
A while back i was using enhanceviews.com for likes and custom comments. But now none of the requests i put go through.Is there any site that is known to give suxtom comments besides u2bviews and enhanceviews?

Paradoxium

Reaction score
I'd just wait a bit until they fix their system. From what I've heard, youtube updated (probably rendering most current services useless).

Jamie

Reaction score
At the moment every site i use for likes + comments have currently disabled there system So im not sure at the moment. im sure they will be back up soon in like 3-4 days or so

DutchPride

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
I've used enhanceviews in the past, But if it stopped working i'd recommend you to wait, or try to find an cheap comments service somewhere.
Actually http://www.magic-social-media.com/ sells comments very cheap, And they're vouched by the admins/moderators on here.

Top Bottom