Where can I get a free vps and how can I run enhanceviews on it 24/7?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get a free or cheap vps? Also, how do you run enhanceviews 24/7 on a vps? Sorry, I have never used a vps before so I don't know how to do that. If you can answer either one of these questions I will be more than happy :grin:

J@bz

Reaction score
I don't think you can get free VPS...but maybe trial ones. Why don't you just keep it running on your computer??? Also you can run enhanceviews 24/7 by leaving it open and never turning the computer off or VPS.

No Fear

Reaction score
Bad things happen when you never turn off your computer lol.

Psyche

Reaction score
I would suggest just leaving you computer on for 2 days at a time. That's what i do. Leave my PC on for two days, turn it off for a few hours to let it cool down, then repeat.

J@bz

Reaction score
No Fear said:

i leave my laptop on for days sometimes...nothing happened so far? don think any bad thing happen

No Fear

Reaction score
Well I don't feel like damaging my Alienware. I know you can run enhanceviews 24/7 on a vps without your computer being on, I just don't know how to do it.

killoder

Reaction score
I use my shitty 2005 laptop to do the points stacking on vagex, enhanceviews, hitleap, etc.
It's always open 24/7.

Dysfunctional

Reaction score
Well, u can register free VPS on HOST1FREE, but cause it's centos, not useful enough, I'm using it for run hitleap.

GunZ

Reaction score
No Fear said:
Why do you think so? My laptop is working 24/7 for 2 years and its fine. Make a research and you will found many cheap VPSs. I believe $7-$10/month is not a problem for you.

christopherson

Reaction score
if your going to end up getting a VPS (paid) then don't just use Enhance views. use all of the youtube boosting softwares out there.

Top Bottom