Where can i get a cheap domain?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

LinX

Banned
Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey Elites.

So i've got my hands on some nice hosting but i need a domain, where can i buy a domain for the best price?
My current website is having some trouble and i feel that i would get so many more leads if i updated it with a .com or something :)

Looking forward to everyones answer, if i get any. :p

-LinX
 

Tifax3

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 4, 2013
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
I personnaly use GoDaddy, Namecheap and 1&1.
I know that 1&1 got a great support but they don't have .com domains if i remember right.
You can often get domains for less than $1 from Namecheap.
Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Tifax3
 

PeaceBreaker3

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
I use Namecheap and before I order a domain I always look out for new coupon codes or something like that. If you order there make sure to check out their Facebook-Page before you do, you can always save a few bucks here and there :)

Cheers,
PB3
 

LinX

Banned
Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.youtube.com
DutchPride said:
Namecheap has free whois protection, I highly suggest them.

And they don't need CC information, i just bought a domain, now i just need to figure out how i transfer the domain to my hosting, any recommendations?


-LinX
 

mashemaru

Well-known member
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
LinX said:
DutchPride said:
Namecheap has free whois protection, I highly suggest them.

And they don't need CC information, i just bought a domain, now i just need to figure out how i transfer the domain to my hosting, any recommendations?


-LinX

just get the dns name server of your hosting then assign in on your domain registrar.
 

LinX

Banned
Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.youtube.com
mashemaru said:
LinX said:
DutchPride said:
Namecheap has free whois protection, I highly suggest them.

And they don't need CC information, i just bought a domain, now i just need to figure out how i transfer the domain to my hosting, any recommendations?


-LinX

just get the dns name server of your hosting then assign in on your domain registrar.

Yup i figured it out, thanks a ton :p

-LinX
 

mashemaru

Well-known member
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
LinX said:
mashemaru said:
LinX said:
DutchPride said:
Namecheap has free whois protection, I highly suggest them.

And they don't need CC information, i just bought a domain, now i just need to figure out how i transfer the domain to my hosting, any recommendations?


-LinX

just get the dns name server of your hosting then assign in on your domain registrar.

Yup i figured it out, thanks a ton :p

-LinX

np, hit me up when you still need help about domain and hostings :)
 
Top Bottom