When should i start boosting views?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Shxdow

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yo just uploaded a video on a new niche. The other one i had i think was pretty bad and not much competition so i worked just about 3-5 hours on this niche and just uploaded my video with proof and my voice. When should i start boosting the views also enhance views is down and i cant sign up to vagex cause its full what should i do?​

amru82

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Some say it is better to start after about one week after uploading the video. I boost them after I upload them.

Divine

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I start boosting my views whenever I can. You can also let your videos age before you start boosting, so they will get naturally indexed.

I would suggest boosting with Vagex.

CrypteGFZ

Reaction score
I start boosting about the next day after pinging and uploading. I use vagex at first since these views are really real.

Top Bottom