When is your most optimal time to work?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Required

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I've been reading a great book called "Master Your Time", and the book states everybody has optimal working hours. Hours in which your mood, focus and other things are a bit more optimized, allowing you to work better. I think it's worth tracking.

While I couldn't find specific Scientific proof besides some information pointing to chronobiology*, and finding your most optimal time to work via your chronotype*, I strongly believe you work better at different hours of the day.

Example of chronotype:
1525097132_daily-when-chart-1.jpg

A lot of information on both chronobiology and Chronotype could be found here, including studies.

However I firmly believe in analysing your own patterns and keeping track of your own optimal work times.

My most productive hours seem to be from 1-7pm and 11pm-4am.

What are yours?

Top Bottom