What's Wrong With Youtube

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lastbencher9

Reaction score
Youtube ranking system has become strange. Some days ago I saw 2 same videos ranked on the 1st page of youtube which were 2 days old only and by the same user. Now another video ranked on 1st page with 1 view on search page and inside 17 views LOL :nerd: which is 6 days old for high competitive keyword "free microsoft points"

How its happening. Do you guys having some ideas?:embarrassed:

boghi

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Don't know why it's happening :(
I guess it is only ranked with right keywords and title .. although their algorithm is sh*t ..

p3kki

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You can never know how this is achieved. Crazy stuff... :)

TheSilentKid

Reaction score
That video is knocked down almost towards the bottom of the page, the more established vids are still on top again. Strange though, no views, no likes, no social shares nor backlinks..

lidorx3

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I just checked it now,LOL it's actually true..Mybe becuase the title and description he got high ranked..i dont fucking have idea why!

Siu.Natural

Reaction score
This niche is worst. I'm page 1 of Google now but can't make more than 1$/day by this niche

lastbencher9

Reaction score
TheSilentKid said:
That video is knocked down almost towards the bottom of the page, the more established vids are still on top again. Strange though, no views, no likes, no social shares nor backlinks..

some bug inside i guess or we r missing something

Nuutero

Reaction score
[S]up.Natural said:
This niche is worst. I'm page 1 of Google now but can't make more than 1$/day by this niche

Then you're obviously not the 1st on Google for well paying countries, right?

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
This is what I call, PERFECT DESCRIPTION with PERFECT KEYWORDS! I experienced this on my 2 niches, I uploaded 5 videos with different uploaders and the moment I finished uploading it was automatically at PAGE 1! Believe it or not I was shocked and I proved that this is only happen if the Keyword you use has a low competition and you got a good combination of it using description, well definitely it will make your video rank in no time!

Siu.Natural

Reaction score
Nuutero said:
[S]up.Natural said:

Then you're obviously not the 1st on Google for well paying countries, right?

yes i'm not 1st. Guess how much money the 1st get?

Top Bottom