What's up with my video rank?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Hubert115

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 4, 2013
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Ok so I ranked my video top of 2nd page with about 15k views 200 likes and some commments. No backlinks or anything. It got deleted the other day unfortunately so I uploaded it on another account(I changed the length and the video a bit so it wasn't a duplicate) and I boosted it with 20k views. Right now it's not fully boosted but it's at 19k views about 180 likes and some comments and even some backlinks and it's not even in the top 50 pages... But it's ranked like #6 for other keywords that I'm not really trying to target. Anyone know why this is happening? I used a similar title and a similar description. Shouldn't it be ranked higher? Or at least close to it since it has more views. And they are HR views from viralsocial. I bought them from there for my last video too so nothing is really different.
 

doodoo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 15, 2013
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
0
If you boost your video immediately with 20k HR views,the video will lose its rank in the "long-term"
 

Hubert115

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 4, 2013
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
No I didn't drip feed the video. But I bought the 15k views right away last time. I did nothing different except buy more views. And I also pinged my other video a lot last time. I am going to ping this one a lot and see what happens
 

Qspy

Well-known member
Joined
September 27, 2013
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
Hubert115 said:
No I didn't drip feed the video. But I bought the 15k views right away last time. I did nothing different except buy more views. And I also pinged my other video a lot last time. I am going to ping this one a lot and see what happens

YouTube is just not about views quantity.
Remember this.
 

Hubert115

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 4, 2013
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
I know that but it still helps... It just makes sense.. If I have 2 similar videos with the same things but the 1 has more HR views and back links it should rank higher... instead it's pretty much not ranked at all
 

doodoo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 15, 2013
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
0
Hubert115 said:
I know that but it still helps... It just makes sense.. If I have 2 similar videos with the same things but the 1 has more HR views and back links it should rank higher... instead it's pretty much not ranked at all
For these next days try boosting your video with 300-500views and 5-10likes daily and that will definitely help your rank.
 

Hubert115

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 4, 2013
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
f0rest said:
Hubert115 said:
I know that but it still helps... It just makes sense.. If I have 2 similar videos with the same things but the 1 has more HR views and back links it should rank higher... instead it's pretty much not ranked at all
For these next days try boosting your video with 300-500views and 5-10likes daily and that will definitely help your rank.
The website only allows 1k views minimum and 25 likes minimum
 

JaxTeller

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 25, 2013
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
yep same problem here, i have a video with 100k views, 750 likes and 780 subs on a small keyword and i'm 8th
 
Top Bottom