What's the best free yt views service?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

PPDer

Reaction score
Hi,

I am using enhanceviews and they are very expensive in my opinion. What free views service is the best in your opinion?

Samuel

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
PPDer said:
What free views service is the best in your opinion?

U2bviews, currently giving me 10-25k daily views.

lidorx3

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
EnhViews and Hitleap and YTMAX for HR.
U2bViews for Orginal Views..

innozemec

Reaction score
Website
www.instantlinkindexer.com
all views stuck at 301, no matter how you receive them, because thats a YT setting

When you keep sending and sending views they get unstuck from 301 within couple of days

PPDer

Reaction score
lidorx3 said:

What is the meaning of HR? Sorry for being a noob.

innozemec said:
all views stuck at 301, no matter how you receive them, because thats a YT setting

When you keep sending and sending views they get unstuck from 301 within couple of days

I know that views from every service stuck at 301 for some time. But I heard that views from AddMeFast and YouLikeHits never pass 301.

Qspy

Reaction score
PPDer said:
lidorx3 said:

innozemec said:

I know that views from every service stuck at 301 for some time. But I heard that views from AddMeFast and YouLikeHits never pass 301.

HR = High retention views,views that are watched more than 90% of video time .

lidorx3

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
PPDer said:
lidorx3 said:

innozemec said:

HR=High Quality Views,When you buy/use at HR views The Views will be on Your Full video I mean lets say you have 2 minutes video when you use at HR views they'll "Look" At your Video at all his full time,HR views is helping at Ranking At youtube A lot!!
Non HR views mean:Lets say Addmefast/Yourhitlike when you view some video for 30 seconds it'll give you the credits,So it's not a view of your full time of your video and The Ranking will not get higher with views if you use at Non HR Views.
But you can Rank your Youtube video with subs favorites likes comments etc....But Views is the most important thing at Ranking your Video.
If you have more questions so just quote me and ask them.

innozemec

Reaction score
Website
www.instantlinkindexer.com
PPDer said:

Umm, i never experienced such thing.. but could be possible in some cases..

Top Bottom