What you want to buy with your first $1000? #fUN

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
Hey There,

Today I'm making this fun Thread asking about What you want to buy with your first $1000 ?

It can be anything Car, MotorBike, Books, Games, PC, Laptop etc But Please do share.

If Possible share the image of the thing also which you want to buy :)

Mine: iPhone 6 at any cost. (I don't have pic but I'm 100% Sure I will buy it at any cost)

Thanks!
 

mitpat

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Personally I invested 30% on new equipment for my PC and then invested the rest of it.
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
!Exclamation said:
Save it for my monthly allowance.
Spend the rest with my girlfriend

A serious advice for you, Reinvest 50% in your business always :)

Also what does it mean " Monthly Allowance "?

I don't know about this.

Also add an animated Exclamation in your profile :P :P
 

PeaceBreaker3

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Well I already reached those amounts but I still know exactly what I bought! My first $120~ were spent on my tattoo. The next $210~ on awesome raver pants and after that I bought a nice laptop for $750~ :D Thats my first $1000! (I also bought I lot of fast food xD)

Cheers,
PB3
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
PeaceBreaker3 said:
Well I already reached those amounts but I still know exactly what I bought! My first $120~ were spent on my tattoo. The next $210~ on awesome raver pants and after that I bought a nice laptop for $750~ :D Thats my first $1000! (I also bought I lot of fast food xD)

Cheers,
PB3

Which laptop you bought? Man Share the configs and Images. :) :)

We are happy that our fellow CPAEliter is earning and Congrats :D
 

Ignore

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
1,683
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Belgium
My first $1000:
*A private method from someone, which I'll be testing soon
*Samsung galaxy s4

My second $1000 will go to a vacation with my gf in a week or something :cool:
 

PeaceBreaker3

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
adidam said:
PeaceBreaker3 said:
Well I already reached those amounts but I still know exactly what I bought! My first $120~ were spent on my tattoo. The next $210~ on awesome raver pants and after that I bought a nice laptop for $750~ :D Thats my first $1000! (I also bought I lot of fast food xD)

Cheers,
PB3

Which laptop you bought? Man Share the configs and Images. :) :)

We are happy that our fellow CPAEliter is earning and Congrats :D

Hehe, I am on my phone rightnow, I will update my previous post with pictures soon ;)

Cheers,
PB3
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
Ignore said:
My first $1000:
*A private method from someone, which I'll be testing soon
*Samsung galaxy s4

My second $1000 will go to a vacation with my gf in a week or something :cool:

WOW Man, Can I know the reason why you went with S4 instead of HTC One?

Also, Please Make Your Third $1000 for me. :P Buy me Group here on CPAElites :P

I will not mind to run Quality Alternative here :P :P

<GroupName> ~ Ask Anything, Get Answer by Upcoming PROs :)

Hahhaaha :) Ignore is an awesome man :)
 

Ignore

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
1,683
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Belgium
adidam said:
Ignore said:
My first $1000:
*A private method from someone, which I'll be testing soon
*Samsung galaxy s4

My second $1000 will go to a vacation with my gf in a week or something :cool:

WOW Man, Can I know the reason why you went with S4 instead of HTC One?

Also, Please Make Your Third $1000 for me. :P Buy me Group here on CPAElites :P

I will not mind to run Quality Alternative here :P :P

<GroupName> ~ Ask Anything, Get Answer by Upcoming PROs :)

Hahhaaha :) Ignore is an awesome man :)
I've read more better reviews about the samsung :) (I already made my third $1000 :D)
You could spend your first $500 on a new group? :D
 
Top Bottom