What you think about these New Networks

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

harrysehgal

Reaction score
Overflame said:
Also at the beggining of octomber(approx. 7) will release a nice(I think) PPD, working together with a guy. Hope you guys will join my site, even if is new...really want my PPD to be one of the best on the market....so so hard.

Only cleanfiles looks legit to me...cashfire loading slow and filecasher not load at all, as I see now.

Let me know when you start your PPD Network. CashFire is loading slow and FilesMaker seems to be real as the members have got there payment in this forum, Filesmaker is having some hosting issues as said by admin so its not live.

Thanks

Snoopy

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ReFinig said:
The owner of filesmaker is my friend and i could say it's a trusted guy , there is already a member who earned over 70$ yesterday and he get he's money in paypal today , most of ppl think that the new network is a scam or something like that but beleive me how filesmaker could be a scam if it's a daily payment and no min payout ?

No one says it's a scam, no one trust a network that can be made with 100$ investition.

PPD: Fileice,Sharecash,Cleanfiles(i think)
CPA: Adworkmedia

Superhero99

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
as Diablo said always join well known networks such as Fileice or sharecash. cleanfiles is having a problem i guess with payments. i reccomend fileice. if u want a guideon getting accepted PM me.

Top Bottom