What Would you say is better

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

mKHAz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
IMO, Adnooka is better for now since Adshift is new.

Adshift has a really nice dashboard and I have been tempted to try them many times.
I'm just going to stick with Adnooka for now until Adshift gets more attention and popular.

Jim Newman

Reaction score
Adshift by far IMO, dashboard is really good, and support is amazing. Not to mention their offers are awesome, and there are tons of them too. Sign up under my ref if you are going to sign up with them. Oh and on Adshift you do not have to do taxes, which is just the best thing ever.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Mgwood said:
Adshift by far IMO, dashboard is really good, and support is amazing. Not to mention their offers are awesome, and there are tons of them too. Sign up under my ref if you are going to sign up with them. Oh and on Adshift you do not have to do taxes, which is just the best thing ever.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you have to pay taxes on any form of income as long as you're a citizen of the United States. As far as I know, Adnooka is "helping" in the process....

Maplestory

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Satisfaction said:
Mgwood said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you have to pay taxes on any form of income as long as you're a citizen of the United States. As far as I know, Adnooka is "helping" in the process....
XD Lawl Im Canadian I dont pay tax on that Hahaha

Xzyl

Reaction score
well, iv never used adshift, but im liking adnooka so far :)

Brien

Reaction score
Satisfaction said:
Mgwood said:

Yeah, Adnooka just makes sure you don't get screwed over when Uncle Sam comes knocking, asking for his cut. You do owe taxes on any form of income at the standard self employment rate...

Top Bottom