What was your first goal?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

luke

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyones first goal of internet marketing was! Mine was $60 a month so I could pay for an iPhone with service. (this was 3 years ago)

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
My first goal was to make enough money to buy a gaming laptop.
That was last year, I ewhored 2-3 months and made $2000-$2200. After that I almost quit ewhoring. I still do it sometimes If I need fast cash :p

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
Original goal was to double my pocketmoney and earn $30 per month. I reached that goal the first month. That was 3 1/2 years ago.

Teh

Reaction score
First goal? To make $30 a day, but i am making $100+ in a day now, and it's been only 3 months since i am into PPD

Dmaster555

Reaction score
My first goal is to make at least a dollar. Brand new to this, so if I see any money it is a sign of improvement.

Morpheous

Reaction score
First goal was to earn some money and give it dad so that he is relieved of me for sometime and make him think than I am grown up. My dad loves me lot so he is kind of worried all the time for me.

I just love the feeling when I placed the first earnings in his hand. He was very surprised and only said "How did you earn it?".
Story goes long, but in short he was very happy.
Oh and my first earning where 60$.

alexparris

Reaction score
Reach 3600$/Month
Took me 1 Year :) from 0$ / 3600$/Month

Shxdow

Reaction score
Made $10 today :) only started CPA last week so pretty big for me

radarXtreme

Reaction score
My first goal is to make 1500$ per month and defeat my DADs salary.Luke I think your target was to make 1000$ a day with PPD since I have read your Ebook and started to do PPD/CPA

Top Bottom