What to use for mobile traffic?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Skouti

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I just found an unsaturated niche and I created a good looking video and a blogspot. I am getting like 50 page views per day but the niche is not converting well.

43% of the traffic comes from android machines and 9% from iOS so more than half of my traffic is from mobiles.

I am currently using AWM for this niche and it had like 80 impressions, 30 clicks and only 1 lead.

So is there any network specifically for mobile traffic??
Also how can I increase the CR??

HCT

Reaction score
I think you should switch to a network which has both of lockers for your traffic. The CR might prove to be improved for the mobile traffic. If you have specific niches for only mobile traffic, then you should go to a CPA network which only has mobile traffic as traffic source. You can find one at Affpaying.com.

Skouti

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies I made some changes on my blog to see if it will boost the CR a bit, if not I am changing the network!

ShelbySEO

Reaction score
Skouti said:
I just found an unsaturated niche and I created a good looking video and a blogspot. I am getting like 50 page views per day but the niche is not converting well.

43% of the traffic comes from android machines and 9% from iOS so more than half of my traffic is from mobiles.

I am currently using AWM for this niche and it had like 80 impressions, 30 clicks and only 1 lead.

LeadBolt had sick in app mobile solutions.

If its just Content Locking calead hands down. Theyre stacked on mobile.

Your not convering right now probably because the locker shows up horribly on mobile. cpaleads is optimized and looks very good.

Skouti

Reaction score
ShelbySEO said:
Skouti said:

LeadBolt had sick in app mobile solutions.

If its just Content Locking calead hands down. Theyre stacked on mobile.

Your not convering right now probably because the locker shows up horribly on mobile. cpaleads is optimized and looks very good.

I Think I have a leadbolt account!
I am going to check thanks for reminding me :D

ucozer

Reaction score
So Skouti do you fiind a good network for mobile traffic because i am looking for the same problem ...

Springfire

Reaction score
You should try mobile CPA networks like mobpartner, furthermobi, etc. Also RevivedMedia but they have high criteria for acceptance

Top Bottom