What to say in phone interview

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Nuutero

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Can you guys give me some advices what to say in a phone interview? I'm getting a call this week from a CPA network and I'd like to know what they are going to ask and what I should answer. I'm not a native 'murican and this is going to be my first phone interview, hopefully everything goes well :cool:

Mesina

Reaction score
Hello Nuutero,

I just got accepted from MaxBounty today and I just told them honestly how I promote offers and that I'm new. Simply choose an offer from MaxBounty that you want to promote when you get accepted then tell them how you're going to promote it.

It was a 6 minute talk and the affiliate manager talks really smoothly and helps you clarify stuff.

I said:

"Hello, my name is Mesina and I'm really interested to become a qualified publisher in MaxBounty *then he will ask some question about what offer you want to promote*

... I would like to promote the Dating offers using Facebook and Youtube etc, but at the moment I'm in a process of learning SEO from a forum called CPA Elites etc..."

then everything went fine we had good laughs because he can sense that I'm a bit uncomfortable xD

It will be fine just be yourself and then eventually everything will go well.

Best Regards,
Mesina

Nuutero

Reaction score
Mesina said:
Hello Nuutero,

I just got accepted from MaxBounty today and I just told them honestly how I promote offers and that I'm new. Simply choose an offer from MaxBounty that you want to promote when you get accepted then tell them how you're going to promote it.

It was a 6 minute talk and the affiliate manager talks really smoothly and helps you clarify stuff.

I said:

"Hello, my name is Mesina and I'm really interested to become a qualified publisher in MaxBounty *then he will ask some question about what offer you want to promote*

... I would like to promote the Dating offers using Facebook and Youtube etc, but at the moment I'm in a process of learning SEO from a forum called CPA Elites etc..."

then everything went fine we had good laughs because he can sense that I'm a bit uncomfortable xD

It will be fine just be yourself and then eventually everything will go well.

Best Regards,
Mesina

Thanks a lot for your reply! That's the network where I applied, too.

E: The second I wrote this reply my affiliate manager called me. He was like "Hello *name*, I have approved you" and then he asked a few questions about my promoting methods. He also recommended me an interesting offer, I'll make sure to take a look at it.

Top Bottom