What should I do now?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

vendyz

Reaction score
Hello, so my yt video is ranking not bad now and it's getting lot of negative comments, I would like to remove them or make them for approval only, but the problem is that I lost my account in txt file when reinstalled windows and formatted harddrive due virus.

is there something I can do beside boosting my video with positive comments?

Thanks,

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
you don't remember anything about the account? if not...nothing else you can do other than what you mentioned or you could maybe try taking down the comments by flagging. But what you mentioned is easier to do.

Just flag your video and get it taken down. Add or take away a second and upload it again to YouTube and rank that.

mitpat

Reaction score
To be honest if you can't recover the account just do a new video, it doesn't take that long and the hassle of fighting constant negs will easily make it worthwhile.

SoCoX

Reaction score
Set comments to approval only :) That way you wont have those stupid kids saying your video is bullsh*t.

J@bz

Reaction score
SoCoX said:
Set comments to approval only :) That way you wont have those stupid kids saying your video is bullsh*t.

did you read his whole post?

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
Woah. Don't delete your video. Just upload it again and try to keep the first page of comments positive, that's all.

Cheers,
PB3

Top Bottom