What now

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

bulleN

Reaction score
well I've got the video and the website,,,,,,,,, but meh idk how to rank yt videos any suggestions where I can purchase dam views

lanadekat

Reaction score
bulleN said:
well I've got the video and the website,,,,,,,,, but meh idk how to rank yt videos any suggestions where I can purchase dam views
ranking youtube video's ( short version )

good title/desc/tags/youtube username
HR views/likes/comments/favourites and subscriber ( subs don't help you to rank but let it seem legit )
take a look at the forums here there are great tutorials for yt video's.
for buying try bigbuddy,viralsocials,--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- marktplace ( here you can find some cheap one but look at reviews so you don't get bad quality views)

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Just yt boosting will get you rank on yt, Do seo and rank your video on Google if u want a boost. In your earnings.

Stewmath

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
bulleN said:

Leave you video alone for a couple of weeks to age and make a start on your next niche.

Top Bottom