What mobile phone do you have?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 21, 2013
Messages
760
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Ace:

samsung-galaxy-ace-s5830-3.jpg


I really don't recommend it, extremely slow.

I'm getting an upgrade in October so hopefully I'll be able to get something like the new S4 or maybe an iPhone, I don't know at the moment.

Anyway, what mobile phone do you have?
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
4
I have the Samsung Galaxy s3! :D
 

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Location
Denmark
I got a galaxy S4 and I am very happy for it.

My computer broke down and I'm able to do all my online work on the phone. Highly recommended.
 

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 21, 2013
Messages
760
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
@J@bz & @Diablo, my parents both have the S3 and I've used it and I know it's amazing. But then I've also tried my friends S4 and it was just... Perfect!

Looks like Android win again. :smile:
 

Ignore

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
1,683
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Belgium
i got blackberry, i won it once. Quite sucks to go online with it. I might purchase a new one so i'm able to check my stats+ cpaelites wherever i am
 

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 21, 2013
Messages
760
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Ignore said:
i got blackberry, i won it once. Quite sucks to go online with it. I might purchase a new one so i'm able to check my stats+ cpaelites wherever i am

Ah, nice! Did you win it in a contest or something? I've never won anything like that before.
 

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Location
Denmark
๖ۣۜPrototype said:
@J@bz & @Diablo, my parents both have the S3 and I've used it and I know it's amazing. But then I've also tried my friends S4 and it was just... Perfect!

Looks like Android win again. :smile:

I've Always Hated Android but then I bought this 10 days ago, and I will NEVER but am iPhone again!
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
4
๖ۣۜPrototype said:
@J@bz & @Diablo, my parents both have the S3 and I've used it and I know it's amazing. But then I've also tried my friends S4 and it was just... Perfect!

Looks like Android win again. :smile:

yup its good but think my next phone will probably be the next Nexus phone that comes out. I hope its gonna be good. No more Samsung for me :)
 

Ignore

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
1,683
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Belgium
๖ۣۜPrototype said:
Ignore said:
i got blackberry, i won it once. Quite sucks to go online with it. I might purchase a new one so i'm able to check my stats+ cpaelites wherever i am

Ah, nice! Did you win it in a contest or something? I've never won anything like that before.
Student unions against each other in a small festival. We won :D
All 5 participants received a blackberry
 
Top Bottom