What made you choose your username??

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

moneyboy2012

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
Heyy guys,

just want to know what made u choose ur username here or anywhere :p

i'be choosed my username because i love money and made my first step towards IM. :)
and i like moneyboy :p

So guys waiting for ur replies :azn:

Smithy

Reaction score
It's my nickname/surname, thought I'd take it whilst it was still available as it's usually taken on old forums >.<

Ignore

Reaction score
I remember getting this username on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. I found it pretty unique so I took it :p and now I'm using it also here

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Chose mine because I have --- The previous Admin --- eyes, I'm watching everything and everyone. :P Just kidding I don't really know, I just liked it and decided to use it.

moneyboy2012

Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
Smithy said:
It's my nickname/surname, thought I'd take it whilst it was still available as it's usually taken on old forums >.<

nice name smithy..i have a friend named smithy--now have two :D

Ignore said:
I remember getting this username on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. I found it pretty unique so I took it :p and now I'm using it also here

nice unique name.Ignore :D

ϟ★ --- The previous Admin --- ★ϟ said:
Chose mine because I have --- The previous Admin --- eyes, I'm watching everything and everyone. :P Just kidding I don't really know, I just liked it and decided to use it.

your name looks powerful man :D
i'll call u hawkey boy :p just joking..love ur name :D

B

Bok1ca

Back in SC days i was going to register as Bokica but the username was taken so i replaced "i" with "1". Now i fucking love my username because it's unique.

Asuncion

Reaction score
It's my same username as on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. So not hard to choose.

moneyboy2012

Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
Bok1ca said:
Back in SC days i was going to register as Bokica but the username was taken so i replaced "i" with "1". Now i fucking love my username because it's unique.

i love that name too :)
Its unique and cool :D

Asuncion said:
It's my same username as on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. So not hard to choose.

haha ok.And what made u choose it on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---?? :p

rAv3nzZ said:
I was always been fascinated by RAVENs and as name it looks great.

yup it looks cool..caps ,no,s and small letters + a good effect :D

zexo

Reaction score
Back from the old days of Counter-Strike 1.6 when I had a clan. No idea how I came up with the nickname but I love the sound of it every time I hear it or say it myself. :D People call me zexo irl as well, and I prefer to be called zexo instead of being called by my real name.

Top Bottom