What kind of phone do you have?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

zexo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yeah... I kinda downgraded because every time I buy a nice phone. I end up smashing the screen. Now twice I smashed my S3s screen. Using my old phone which is Samsung Tocco Lite and it's fucking amazing. Why? Because if I drop it, I don't worry about a screen cracking or some little dents. Simply works, I can call, I can text, I can take photos and videos. What else do I need? :D Samsung S3 is so fragile, it's beyond ridiculous.

I've dropped my Tocco Lite like 1000x and when I am angry sometimes I have thrown it as hard as I can against a wall, road or whatever and it just never breaks. :D

11383-samsungtoccoliteimg2.jpg

This is how my S3 looks now. :D

A83HscQCEAAwHIm.jpg:large

Gedeon

Reaction score
I am on an LG Optimus 3D P920. Big heavy sturdy device. Video recording quality is decent, even the sound quality on the videos. Matters to me when it comes to PPD/YouTube. The only con is that it's still on Android 2.2, but seriously, I don't care. As long as Gmail and Facebook messenger working on it, it's okay. Battery can survive a day.

luke

Reaction score
Հ∊xσ said:
Yeah... I kinda downgraded because every time I buy a nice phone. I end up smashing the screen. Now twice I smashed my S3s screen. Using my old phone which is Samsung Tocco Lite and it's fucking amazing. Why? Because if I drop it, I don't worry about a screen cracking or some little dents. Simply works, I can call, I can text, I can take photos and videos. What else do I need? :D Samsung S3 is so fragile, it's beyond ridiculous.

I've dropped my Tocco Lite like 1000x and when I am angry sometimes I have thrown it as hard as I can against a wall, road or whatever and it just never breaks. :D

11383-samsungtoccoliteimg2.jpg

This is how my S3 looks now. :D

A83HscQCEAAwHIm.jpg:large

Its okay to smash a samsung! :)

zexo

Reaction score
luke said:

iPhone... don't even get me started on that. :D Drunk, nothing to open my beer with, take iPhone, break iPhone... The story of my life. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Fucking genius! :D

luke

Reaction score
Հ∊xσ said:
luke said:

iPhone... don't even get me started on that. :D Drunk, nothing to open my beer with, take iPhone, break iPhone... The story of my life. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Fucking genius! :D

fbbaef055a44d1f0423925b6909062e5.600x

They have thought of everything :P haha

God

Reaction score
I am using a white IPhone 4s 16 GB :). Not much but it works lol.

Top Bottom