What kind of CTR is acceptable?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Marko

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So when I was on AWM I never even checked the CTR but now when I moved to cpalead, my CTR varies.
Day before yesterday it was like 60%, Yesterday was 80% now its 40%. I used 3 methods which is every day every different content locker position.

The thing is I wanna know, what kind of CTR is acceptable for you?
This is about FR traffic btw.

Qspy

Reaction score
Marko said:
So when I was on AWM I never even checked the CTR but now when I moved to cpalead, my CTR varies.
Day before yesterday it was like 60%, Yesterday was 80% now its 40%. I used 3 methods which is every day every different content locker position.

You are having 40% + CTR for FR Traffic ?:D
I have like 1% or less.

Diem

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
pajsor33 said:
Marko said:

I have like 1% or less.

Learn difference between CTR and CR :P

Qspy

Reaction score
Diem said:
pajsor33 said:
Marko said:

I have like 1% or less.

Learn difference between CTR and CR :P

Ah sorry :P
My CTR is 31% . (for FR)

Community™

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Mine is just a bit higher than yours haha. Made $31 with one lead and four clicks.

doodoo

Reaction score
Community™ said:
Mine is just a bit higher than yours haha. Made $31 with one lead and four clicks.
If you are using CPA Lead, please add me on skype f0restcpa.

SEO Allstars

Reaction score
I would think that any CTR is acceptable...

CTR is just the difference between the impressions and clicks.

So they got to your offer, but did they click it. The CTR determines how many got to the offer and actually clicked it. Then CR is how many actually completed it.

If your leads are real and legit, any CTR would be acceptable.
If you leads are real and legit, any CR would also be acceptable, however a high CR will get your account put under review probably and they will be probing your leads looking for fraudulent activity. The more money you make, the higher chances that your account is going to be of a "concern".

But i mean, if you're not doing anything against the TOS, you should never have anything to worry about.

If you ARE doing stuff against the TOS....i wouldn't worry about the CTR, but a high CR will put you in the spotlight for them to take a closer look at the leads.

L3onN

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Well getting a 60% CTR is not that bad. I'm getting 53% :(

Top Bottom