What is your opinion

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

jony113

Reaction score
I have a web site with host and domain as a landing page but after all my video was deleted the site have no visitators... I try with seo, but nothing... what you say to close it and use a free blog for every niche I have on you tube as a landing page? or to pay 5.5$ montly and keep that site as a landing page? Right now with 0 video on yt i have 0 money... and i think i was banned on ip, what i can do now? :(

jony113

Reaction score
Hmmm, ok but how to do a better seo? I read ebook and stuff but... stil nothing, can someone link me a good and easy tutorial

mitpat

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
A proper domain that you are hosting is always better than a free blog. As for SEO it takes a while before you see it's affects depending on your competition. You should keep learning it as it will eventually earn you mega money. Just keep changing your ip address and uploading new videos.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
mitpat said:
A proper domain that you are hosting is always better than a free blog. As for SEO it takes a while before you see it's affects depending on your competition. You should keep learning it as it will eventually earn you mega money. Just keep changing your ip address and uploading new videos.

While i was reading your post, i was thinking to write the same thing mitpat wrote :)
Additional things:
- Reupload the video, boost it, rank it.
- Put some kind of share/like/tweet locker on your website, so you force the visitors to share your page which will bring you more traffic
- As for SEO, if you are a newbie, don't waste your time with SEO, because it is hard for a newbie and it requires more money then Youtube Promoting..

Top Bottom