What Is Your Favourite Keyword Tool For Youtube Research

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

jpchen

Reaction score
Hi

I've researched many keyword using google planner and --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- to find best keyword for my YT videos, but as i show on this forum that searching keyword using google planner and you tube keyword tool are different .. so i started to using YTK to research but .. i just shock that some of big movies is there are no search or result .. meanwhile i go to planner .. the result is good and the comp are low ..

i think its impossible that a big movies such iron man 3 or else is not have any search on you tube ..

what about your opinions and what is your suggestion during this keyword research for youtube videos

thank you and good luck

Antionist

Reaction score
I use --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- for google, it works great for me.
I am planning to use youtube too, so I'm interested what other people uses.
It's probarly GSA..

Top Bottom