what is wrong with youtube?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

1MMigos

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
i'm freaking out of my minds....I want to SEO my video, I use searched keywords and the niche is unsaturated... I keep getting it high-retention views...and i get on page 4th ... then after 2-3 hours bottom page 5th... again i send high-retention views...4th page top...after 2-3 hours 5th page bottom...how can I rank my video I'm desperate...youtube is such a bitch..

Sedativ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
It's happening to me also ,and it gets me so fu*king mad !
Maybe our videos does "youtube dance" because they are not perfectly ranked it, I suggest you to wait and see what happens...

Or maybe the new update introduced a new crap algorithm , I really don't know

Louie

Reaction score
have some patients you have to wait at least a day to see any stable changes not 2 - 3 hours. Also make everything look natural add some likes and comments too. Drip feed views.

1MMigos

Reaction score
the video has 2 weeks since im doing it and it is still on 5th page

Uᴎknown

Reaction score
Maybe it isn't optimized well therefore you're not ranking?

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
Youtube always needs some time before everything is set. Until then ranking appears to be kind of random. Uploading multiple videos to see which one would rank best would be a method to prevent your boosted video to get ranked that bad.

Cheers,
PB3

DoubleD

Reaction score
You need very good descriptions with your keyword in it multiple times. Not a description with only 20 words.

I also ping my videos right after I upload.

As far as views go, I put small amounts at first (using vagex) and than bigger ones (bulk views) with Likes/Subs/Comments and I usually get ranked to 2nd/1st page.

Top Bottom