What is VPS?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mimo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi guys, i know i can just google what is a VPS but i need a real definition or experience from cpaelite users how does it work? what are the benefits? can i use it for my traffic exchange sites?

A7-strohhut

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Virtual Private Server, for normal these servers are not logging IP's .. so you're on them anonymous.. you can set up VPN with these servers for exp.
Yes you can use it for your traffic exchange site..but it's no needed..you can also use standart hosting

Tom

Reaction score
for what did u need a vps?
if you want to run u2bviews or whatever i dont recommend because after a few days it will make problems always errors ect

MrMe

Reaction score
VPS is good if you want to run seo tools all day. I would recommend you use VPS.net

Eion

Reaction score
VPS stands for Virtual Private Sever. it is like a virtual seperate computer located somewhere in the world (Usually on USA or offshore countries). You can virtually do anything and everything on a VPS that you can do on your PC. However, most VPS tends to provide a massive port speed (upto 10 Gbps, but usually 100~1000 Mbps). So, you can put this on good use.

You can access a VPS if you know the IP and login details. You can check "Remote Desktop Protocol" on your windows to learn more about accessing a VPS.

VPS is mainly used for running different SEO tools or traffic exchange bots. A VPS can make you a fortune or can make you nothing. You can also host your website on a VPS but I suggest not to as it will be costly. It really depends on how you use it. Do not go with cheap VPS as those are not good and have much downtime. I suggest you give PowerUpHosting a try as they are my suggested VPS providers. So, far I have received fantastic support & 100% uptime. They are in business since 2008, so you can trust them.

Again, I will highly suggest you to plan an use for a VPS before purchasing one, else it will be a waste of cash.

moneyboy2012

Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
in simple manner VPS is just a virtual computer for you but the speed of internet willl be very very good and you can setup some stuffs like seo tools,bots and let it run their for 24/7 :)

a good vps will be available here: https://bermanhosting.com/

Mimo

Reaction score
Thank you all for the info... What im planning to use with VPS are: 2 running softwares (enhanceview bot and shareyoutubevideos bot), mozilla w/ imacros and google chrome.. Thats all i want to do for the VPS, any suggestion what is good vps for this?

Eion

Reaction score
Top Bottom