What do you think?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

DeFactos

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So guys I have made a youtube video and with no boosting or anything I got 100 views in few hours. Though there aren't many leads because I haven't posted any comments and such waiting to break 300 views block. I am interested in what you think.
Ad_Shift_File_Locker.png

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
DeFactos said:
So guys I have made a youtube video and with no boosting or anything I got 100 views in few hours. Though there aren't many leads because I haven't posted any comments and such waiting to break 300 views block. I am interested in what you think.
/3ro6v7udj/Ad_Shift_File_Locker.png

Personally I don't think thats that bad considering you didn't even boost the video.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
DeFactos said:

Very nice, you should rank this video hiigh it shouldn't be a problem when you are getting regular views :p

Ping your videos!
http://bulkping.com
http://pingler.com
http://masspinger.com
http://pingomatic.com
http://pingbomb.com

-LinX

God

Reaction score
LinX said:
DeFactos said:

Very nice, you should rank this video hiigh it shouldn't be a problem when you are getting regular views :p

Ping your videos!

-LinX

Do you use all of those pingers? or just one?

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
God said:
LinX said:
DeFactos said:

Ping your videos!

-LinX

All of them :)
Pingbomb provides backlinks as well.

-LinX

God

Reaction score
LinX said:
God said:
LinX said:
DeFactos said:

Ping your videos!

-LinX

-LinX
Argh!! you would tell me about this now >:(.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
God said:
LinX said:
God said:
LinX said:
DeFactos said:

Ping your videos!

-LinX

-LinX
Argh!! you would tell me about this now >:(.

But now i did, i'll make a big thread with services online you should use :D
In the meanwhile you can thank my post :evil:

-LinX

DeFactos

Reaction score
Btw guys I am getting conflicting information.
And I heard
bok1ca saying that you shouldn't boost your video until 300 views freeze stopped.
Can I use enhaceveiws and hitleap?

God

Reaction score
DeFactos said:
And I heard
bok1ca saying that you shouldn't boost your video until 300 views freeze stopped.

But thats just it how do you know when that has stopped also how do you get your video to 301 without boosting?

DeFactos

Reaction score
God said:
DeFactos said:
And I heard

But thats just it how do you know when that has stopped also how do you get your video to 301 without boosting?

well I got 100 views now in few hours without boosting unsaturated niche, backlinks?
and how often should you ping your videos/sites?

Top Bottom