What do you guys think of this new PPD resource I plan to use for iOS 7?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Aeon Enfinity

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
GameCDKeys.net
Hey guys, I'm working on a resource / app for iOS 7 Jailbreaking, its a hot niche right now. (FREE NICHE, GO TRY IT! :P)

What do you think of what I created so far? Can you recommend any changes / additions / etc. ?

Features:
iOS 7 Jailbreak options for iPhone, iPod, iPad.
Realistic Device Connected Detector
Easy Scroll-over Help Button
Loads PPD Survey on Completion

[video=youtube]

P.S. For some reason the cursor didn't load in the video, but the buttons highlight when I'm over em so you can tell where I'm at.

anatho

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hello,

I just watched the video. It looks very good, also the idea with iOs 7 jailbreak niche is very interesting.

Apple plans to force developers to use iOs 7 only in future, so which in the long run will force users to upgrade to iOs 7, so hopefully a untethered jb for this iOs version will be released.

Only difficulty I see here, is to rank the video, there are more than 800.000 results for iOs 7 jb on youtube ...

anatho

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I created a really cool landing page now for iOs 7 jailbreak niche :)
not using generator but download link to download jb and install it on your own ....

EBAH

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
That is actually a good idea, nice idea for a niche.

I don't think it will last long though.

boghi

Reaction score
This idea is good .If you'll rank the video or website in google you'll bank hard .But you need to know a lot of seo for this.There are websites with existence for ages ,so it'll be hard to rank it .I guess a fb viral script will help you a lot ,but not for a long term as they are banned almost instantly.
Also ,i guess you need to make a little more interesting design of the program and when they're going to your content locker,i don't know try to write to them at least "get activation code" , "prove that you're not bot ,as it is saturated by bots" or smth like this .This will give credibilty to your program .

Top Bottom