What do you do with your earned money?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Swifty

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm living like a boss honestly, I have everything i want. I'm spending a lot of money on branded clothing, shoes, technology, personal needs etc.

This summer i was 10 days in Italy and it was amazing, last week i came back from Greece i was there 20 days on vacation and it was so damn awesome!
And i'm about to go again for 1 week! Next summer i'm 18 and i'll get the driver's license and a new luxury car.

I just want to know what are you doing with your money, hope you don't mind, i'm just curious :smile:

LFX

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I am not earning a ton. About 400-500 a month so I am saving up for a new laptop

Swifty

Reaction score
LFX said:
I am not earning a ton. About 400-500 a month so I am saving up for a new laptop

Nice! i hope you will get the laptop you want soon! :)

bumppy5

Reaction score
Nothing what so ever. I dont make anything as of right now. I plan on saving it all for college.

alxwanted6k

Reaction score
I bought beer for me and for my friends, also i spent some money for fuel cuz i love my car and i cant stay without my love (my car). And "clubbing" min. 2x times weekly :D

Dafuq, life is awesome.
Also, i save some money in my Bank Account (i put arround 1k $ montly, now i have 17.000$+/- and i earn 1.5% monthly as borrow)

So yah, life is amazing, i know most people who work for 200-300$ and i can spent 200-300$ in just 1 week without any problem.
Again, life is awesome, Internet Marketing is the future!

Swifty

Reaction score
alxwanted6k said:
I bought beer for me and for my friends, also i spent some money for fuel cuz i love my car and i cant stay without my love (my car). And "clubbing" min. 2x times weekly :D

Dafuq, life is awesome.
Also, i save some money in my Bank Account (i put arround 1k $ montly, now i have 17.000$+/- and i earn 1.5% monthly as borrow)

So yah, life is amazing, i know most people who work for 200-300$ and i can spent 200-300$ in just 1 week without any problem.
Again, life is awesome, Internet Marketing is the future!

Yeah men, life is awesome! And to those who earn $200-300 just keep working hard and you will get what you want! dreams come true.

alxwanted6k

Reaction score
OFC, maybe not all, but i think some of us life in 3rd countries.
I am from Romania, and min. wage is arround 200$ and allowance for kids is 17$ (monthly).
Now i have 18y old, and i earn more than my family 4x, maybe 5x times.
They earn 600$ and in the best months i earn 3.000$+

Also with my money i help other old peoples with few bucks, food, maybe my old clothes.
Life is hard when you don't have any ideea about "how to do...."

So yah Swifty, DREAMS COME TRUE!

Braco22

Reaction score
Living my life like a boss this is what I'm doing!

Top Bottom