What Do You Do After Finding A Niche?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Satisfaction

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So after you all find a good niche, what exactly are your steps after? I'm curious because I have niches, but don't know exactly how I should go in order to maximize profits. Descriptive responses are most appreciated. Thank you for your time!

NikShiP

Reaction score
Make blog.. make video.. put the link of blog in video description... upload on youtube with best keywords... see the money flowing in

Satisfaction

Reaction score
NikShiP said:
Make blog.. make video.. put the link of blog in video description... upload on youtube with best keywords... see the money flowing in

Sounds alright I guess, but I'm trying to get into creating custom .com's ,but I suck with HTML and designing.

NikShiP

Reaction score
Satisfaction said:
NikShiP said:

Sounds alright I guess, but I'm trying to get into creating custom .com's ,but I suck with HTML and designing.

Same here..
thats why i always make blogs on blogger

Quahogz

Reaction score
Use wordpress.. And use your own domain and webhost. Bump your youtube views with SYV / EnhanceViews. Make a HQ Video about your niche.. Promote ! Make Backlinks ! And you will get $$$.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Quahogz said:
Use wordpress.. And use your own domain and webhost. Bump your youtube views with SYV / EnhanceViews. Make a HQ Video about your niche.. Promote ! Make Backlinks ! And you will get $$$.

Thanks I've been trying to, but ehh. Guess I might give it another go as I can't get much assistance.

Quahogz

Reaction score
You must now that no one is going to do the job for you and you will gain money.. All of us are working hard for ourselves, we can't work for anyone else.. You have to know that everyone of us started working alone.. Read tutorials, read e-books about SEO, about getting your video / website ranked. The hard way is to find a good niche.. Since you got it, here comes the easy part, making a website for your niche.. And there my friend, you can read a lot of tutorials and download hundreds of templates :) Good luck !

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Quahogz said:
You must now that no one is going to do the job for you and you will gain money.. All of us are working hard for ourselves, we can't work for anyone else.. You have to know that everyone of us started working alone.. Read tutorials, read e-books about SEO, about getting your video / website ranked. The hard way is to find a good niche.. Since you got it, here comes the easy part, making a website for your niche.. And there my friend, you can read a lot of tutorials and download hundreds of templates :) Good luck !
I understand, thanks man!

Top Bottom