What can I do with a deleted video?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Quattroporte

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
My videos have been getting deleted more often recently, and I'm wondering what any of you who are in this situation do when you reupload the video...

Currently, I just change the MD5, and upload it on a brand new PVA account with a different IP, but this doesn't seem to work too well.

Any insight on how I can prevent my videos deleted, or at least when they are deleted, how to reupload them without having them deleted again within a couple of days?

EBAH

Reaction score
I use Video Spin blaster and that works fine.

Quattroporte

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, I just got Video Spin Blaster. Do you just use the change the pixels option?

Also, every video I try to spin comes out as a 0 Bytes size for some reason...

EBAH

Reaction score
I use the fast option first unless I am adding a watermark or swapping the audio.

Quattroporte

Reaction score
EBAH said:
I use the fast option first unless I am adding a watermark or swapping the audio.

Why would you want to just add random numbers to a video title? Wouldn't that make the title look weird when you upload it to Youtube?

EBAH

Reaction score
Its not adding random numbers on anything visible.................................

kJd4xx3.png

Its in the codec of the video I believe.

Top Bottom