What are the favorite offers [AdworkMedia]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

BaStan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm a little confused here.These offers called favorites ones should be showed up higher in the list of the surveys which a regular visitor see or what is the point of these?

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
You got a "My favourite" campaigns, which are the one who you chose to be your favourite
and you got the "Featured" campaigns, which are usually the campaigns who are converting
well at the moment.
Which one do you mean?

BaStan

Reaction score
I mean the "My favourite" campaigns, what is the point of favourite a campagin.Should be pop-up in the top campagins that a visitor see or what?

don carlito

Reaction score
Im also interested in answer.
I put 2-3 offers from every big country in my favorite list, but I feel that they dont showing at all from received click/leads report

CrS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you put them on fav they wont show, go to optimization center and there you can choose them.
You can find opt center at: Click on ContLock/LinkLocker-> and then on the top will be optimization center.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Favorite campaigns means they're your favorites and you can find them easier in your favorite list? The same reason we have bookmarks in our browser.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it is just a marking of your favorite offer.

TrentJBox

Reaction score
You can just add a campaign to your favorites by clicking on the green plus button next to it, then you can navigate to it easier.

BaStan

Reaction score
Ok, thanks guys alot for your promt answers :)

Top Bottom