What am I doing wrong?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

RichBitch

Well-known member
Joined
August 12, 2013
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
I have yet 3 niches 0$ earning, and I really don't know what am I doing wrong :/. I've tried contacting few persons here who're known as trusted but either they didn't reply or they just said come on skype and they never came online :/
 

pepeneo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 7, 2013
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
oh the irony of your username...
In order for someone to help you, you need to provide some info, nobody is going to help if you constantly yell for help and not point out the problem.
SO my questions are
1 legit or fake
2 how are you trying to get traffic , yt , fb, seo
3 is the problem with , traffic or conversions?
etc
 

RichBitch

Well-known member
Joined
August 12, 2013
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
pepeneo said:
oh the irony of your username...
In order for someone to help you, you need to provide some info, nobody is going to help if you constantly yell for help and not point out the problem.
SO my questions are
1 legit or fake
2 how are you trying to get traffic , yt , fb, seo
3 is the problem with , traffic or conversions?
etc

"Constantly yell for help" lol?
My bad for not pointing out the problem, I thought the one's who're interested will receive my pm with the details. Anyway
The niche is providing fake files(with a proof), traffic is by youtube(video has voice and shown proof), got landing pages for both. One is single niche and the other 2 put on a blog for multi niche.

Ah yeah and the views are being boosted by the websites like vagex,enhanceviews and such and each one of them got 1k views boosted(spend 30k credits for this, the damn ratio is 10:1 :/)
 

pepeneo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 7, 2013
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
Optimise your video description with your keywords and build backlinks to it.
You might want to think to invest in a rank tracking software so you can test out how succsfull your rankings are , you will learn alot from it.
I am also using vagex (i know its crap) but it helps in ranking
 

Oblivion

Active member
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Any advice on the rank tracker? I am in the same boat. Traffic is my issue.

3 niches out, all with 3 vids, so thats 9 vids. All legit and working downloads. Tried boosting with vagex, adding comments with enhanced views.

Been a few days and vids are stuck on 301. No clue whats going on.

I have a ton more niche and vids out, but these are the ones that I have followed every guideline to getting ranked on YT.

HQ Vid
add CC
Add views - likes with vagex
Add comments - subs with EV
(waiting till vids get past 301 mark to add HR views and backlinks using gsa)
 

Cyber CEO

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 19, 2013
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
How have you been advertising your site, if you have been at all? Also, are you using a niche that might be saturated or probably has a lot of competition?
 

RichBitch

Well-known member
Joined
August 12, 2013
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Cyber CEO said:
How have you been advertising your site, if you have been at all? Also, are you using a niche that might be saturated or probably has a lot of competition?

Advertising by youtube yes, the first niche was suggested by an experienced user the other 2 chosen by me with low competition and high monthly search on google
 

Cyber CEO

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 19, 2013
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
RichBitch said:
Cyber CEO said:
How have you been advertising your site, if you have been at all? Also, are you using a niche that might be saturated or probably has a lot of competition?

Advertising by youtube yes, the first niche was suggested by an experienced user the other 2 chosen by me with low competition and high monthly search on google
Are the YouTube video(s) getting legit views?
 
Top Bottom