Well, fuck.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was dominating a French niche (fake) and it was bringing in $200~ a day for about a week and a half. I got the exact domain (ex. keyword is buy pizza online so it's buypizzaonline.com) ranked #1 on Google (website and 2 videos) and YouTube (3 videos - all on page 1. Ranks 1, 3 and 4).

The video was heavily watermarked and in the VoiceOver I said "make sure it's this website ONLY" and anyway, website got taken down my some activist group.

-_-

Start from the top, now we're here.

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Sad to hear that mate, atleast you got some big profit from it.

boghi

Reaction score
Mate this is ppd.
At least you know what to do know .
You can get a new niche ,make the same technique and get the same or bigger earnings.

Qspy

Reaction score
You made 2k$ from it.
Invest in backlinks and you will get it back.
Invest like 1k$ and you will see profit coming in.

Fridge

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It got taken down by some activist group? LOL

tbonemaker

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
google.com
lol i didnt read carefully and thought you were targeting buy pizza online and monetize it :D anyways... just edit the your description with the new link and setup a website which looks exactly the same you should be good to go and make profit soon. Maybe make an annotation saying that your website got taken down from hackers and a new one is up link the annotationb to your website. should be fine. let us know if you managed to remonitize your niche :)

Top Bottom