Weekly Radio Show

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gedeon

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Admins, I think it would be nice to set up a weekly/fortnightly radio show. I am pretty sure it would have a massive interest.

It would be a live stream, and to show the members when it will launch, you could use the World Meeting Planner.

Maybe we can discuss in a thread first what topics to cover, and a chat function (IRC mabye) would be even better. So the whole thing would be a live show, which is pretty neat. Also, the recordings would be available from the VIP section.

I am telling you, this would be fun. Thoughts?

Evanescent

Reaction score
I agree with your radio suggestion.
But instead of IRC network chatbox is convenient.
Waiting for others opinion too B-)

God

Reaction score
That actually would be a fun idea actually I support this even though the Admins probably have a lot more important things to take care of.

Gedeon

Reaction score
About the chat thing, I think it's just a tiny little detail. We could throw in several topics like

- what's new in the CPA/PPD scene
- how YouTube ranks videos, what the mass experience with video marketing is
- how to promote PPD with email marketing, etc.

The radio show would be great at least with two active presenters (thanks to the internet they don't have to be in the same place) and the forum members would tune in for a shoutcast stream or something.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
I do really like this idea actually, the only issue I have is that it does kind of copy --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. Or do you think it's not an issue? We do want CPA Elites to be as unique as possible you see.

Gedeon

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
I do really like this idea actually, the only issue I have is that it does kind of copy --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. Or do you think it's not an issue? We do want CPA Elites to be as unique as possible you see.

I don't think it's an issue. The quality what matters here. I think a weekly/fortnightly 1 hour long shows would be more than interesting. We just have to discuss what topics to talk about first. Absolutely doable, and there are many topics to discuss!

Put up a thread about what people are interested. Put up a vote do decide what topics should the show cover. The hosts (I suggest two hosts at least) have to talk about these topics, and while on-air they have to check the chat as well, just to make it more interactive.

Make it more like an interactive show rather than a podcast.

Sending you a PM if you don't mind tho.

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
Gedeon said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

I don't think it's an issue. The quality what matters here. I think a weekly/fortnightly 1 hour long shows would be more than interesting. We just have to discuss what topics to talk about first. Absolutely doable, and there are many topics to discuss!

Put up a thread about what people are interested. Put up a vote do decide what topics should the show cover. The hosts (I suggest two hosts at least) have to talk about these topics, and while on-air they have to check the chat as well, just to make it more interactive.

My only concern is how many members would actually stick to making the shows, because if it dies out in one week it's a big waste of time.

Hyphy

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
Gedeon said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

My only concern is how many members would actually stick to making the shows, because if it dies out in one week it's a big waste of time.

I'd say once every 2 weeks and have an interesting topic for each show. That's just my 2 cents!

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
Hyphy said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
Gedeon said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

I'd say once every 2 weeks and have an interesting topic for each show. That's just my 2 cents!

Depending on how many will take on this responsibility, it could be implemented in that case yes.

Gedeon

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

Native english speakers what we want here. Well, I'm not that guy unfortunately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom